And here it is... Ranter Work's official mech! Why the hell does my blog need that thing? HELL IF I KNOW! XD
Anyway, time for some specs:
- Height: 22m
- Close-combat oriented, with reinforced plating.
- 360º waist rotation, allowing for maneuvers such as the Whirlwind Stomp.
- Forearm thrusters allow for greater impulse for punching. Similar to the shin thrusters, which allow for more powerful knee strikes.
- Beam blades are produced from the horns, for ramming attacks.
- Fist Drive, the engine inside the forearms, adds to the forearm thrusters for even more devastating punches. Cannot be used as frequently as the thrusters, though.
- The lights across the body, including eyes, indicate power output.
Green, default, is the energy-saving setting.
Yellow is the heavy-duty, maximum power setting.
Red, the True Devil setting, is yet to be properly tested.
Of course, this big guy safely falls into the Super Robot category. I may be a Gundam fan, and whatnot, but I personally prefer the more over-the-top variant of the mech genre.